Results driven Producer with multiple years’ experience in the digital, social, interactive, experiential event and broadcast advertising industry. Strong expertise in business development, driving production evolution, and ensuring marketing excellence. Strong interpersonal and vendor relationships and prolific with contract negotiations. Focused on creating high quality content by leveraging budgets, delivering more for less.
Personal strengths: business development, client relationship management, prolific in writing statements of work, talent recruiting, self-starter, bidding, estimating, live action production, event production, post production management, visual effects, voice-over, motion design and animation.
MRY New York, NY Executive Producer 2014-2017
▪ Responsible for all social media campaign creation and digital asset management; broadcast, print, social, influencer , OOH, and interactive events.
▪ Budgeting, vendor negotiation, scoping projects, margin analysis, creating timelines for deliverables..
▪ Production and post production management; Up to 4 staff producers, 2 staff editors and videographers, retouchers, and animators.
▪ Wide knowledge of SAG regulations and off shore talent agreements
▪ Strong Business management skills, processing invoices, opening PO's, time tracking and budget reconciliations.
▪ Notable clients include, Johnson and Johnson, HBO, Alcon, Visa, Listerine, Aflac, Rogaine and E.L.F.
SapientNitro New York, NY
Director | Digital and Broadcast Producer for Integrated Content. 2011-1014
▪ Simultaneously oversaw digital executions, experimental, print and broadcast campaign in up to eight U.S cities.
▪ Manage accounts P&L by negotiating statements of work.
▪ Deliver within budget. Invoicing clients according to the proper terms.
▪ Mentored and trained a team of 12 producers/business affairs managers. Facilitated weekly status meetings troubleshooting internal or external issue.
▪ Notable clients include Chrysler DAOR, Intel DAOR, Visit Florida Tourism, BBVA and Abbott
Freelance New York, NY
FRED & FARID, New York, NY - HP digital campaign and supportive Banner ad creation .
TBWA\Chiat\Day, New York, NY - Digital Nissan on line content.
ROGUE New York, NY -Broadcast production: Jim Beam. Pharmaceutical Novo Nordisk brands; Novolog and Levemir.
MOTHER - Producer/ PM: NBC.com campaigns, New Biz, Stella Artois Pitch.
DORMUS Producer: B2B TV Marsh and McLennan, Adecco, Bearing Point, O-I and Knight.
FALLON - Associate Producer: Virgin Mobile, Brawny, Sports Illustrated.
BRAND NAME - Post Producer On-line / Graphics.
BULLET Producer/PM/Business Manager Social content for Robert Monday and Food Network.
WILD CHILD -Post Producer Editorial and Visual Effects, Scheduling, Supervising editorial staff, designers and assistants. Business affairs includes opening PO’s processing invoices billing and actualizing jobs. Clients include: Frontier Airlines, Old Navy, AT&T, Heineken, Wendy’s, and Verizon.
JWT -Staff Senior Broadcast Producer 2004-2008 High-profile clients such as; Jet Blue, Diamond Trading Company, Smirnoff, Schick, Dominos Pizza, Listerine, Welch’s, Kraft, Pfizer, and Kimberly Clarke. International productions include Japan, New Zealand, Canada, and South America.
GREY WorldWide - Staff Assoc. Producer 1999-2003, New York Lottery, Scotch Brite, Scotch tape, American Plastics, and Captain Morgan.
Southern, Connecticut State University, CT
School of Communications B.S. Marketing and Advertising
School of Liberal Arts.- B.A. English Literature. Minor in Creative Writing & Theater.
Skills: Powerpoint, KeyNote, Excel, MS Word, fluency with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop. Experience with DropBox, Hightail, Vimeo pro and other digital organizational methods.